Friday 19 April 2013

Sturginium Wessels - The Big Ones

Here we have some individual photos of my RC ships. I am looking forward to getting them on the table soon. I have been out of the water too long!
Moskva Class Dreadnought

More after the break...

The ships are Painted with Charadon granit which is a bit of a shame as I will soon be running out of it! The "official" replacement of Storm Vermin fur is a shade lighter so it does not really match, thanks GW.


Kostroma Class Battle Carrier and icebergs


The decks are painted Tausept Ochre and washed with Agrax earthshade, I like the Devlan Mud name better, twice to try and darken them. On the Carrier I used some Babdab black wash in the middle. 
Borodino Class Battleship
I will put the Mediums and Aerials up next. Thanks for looking.

2 comments: